July 19, 2004

Ang Bagong Tamaraw?

It's good to finally come back from hibernation. Last week, I took my Oral Comprehensive Examination (OCE) for my MBA and guess what? I passed. Yay!

I guess I should be happy.

Well, not that I am being a killjoy here, but I was expecting a lot more... excitement (?) after I heard from my panelist, Mr. Ed Montesclaros, that I did well in the OCE. But it just felt a bit empty.

Maybe it's just me...

Anyway, with this development, it looks like I am now a full-pledged Tamaraw. Not that I would now sing the FEU Hymn over UP Naming Mahal. "Mahirap kumanta pag di mo feel..." At hindi ko feel ang lyrics. Nakakaantok...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. :)

-Paolo

Paeng said...

may sungay na rin ako.

pareho na tayo ng title, Master Paolo.

Ngayon ako na si Master Paeng. Bwahahahaha!!!